Thursday, September 2, 2021

Shalom, 

In today's Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan we have Psalm 63 that gives David's 'formula' for encouraging himself in the Lord!

1 O God, You are my God, earnestly will I seek You; my inner self thirsts for You, my flesh longs and is faint for You, in a dry and weary land where no water is. 2 So I have looked upon You in the sanctuary to see Your power and Your glory. 3 Because Your loving-kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You. 4 So will I bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. 5 My whole being shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips 6 When I remember You upon my bed and meditate on You in the night watches. 7 For You have been my help, and in the shadow of Your wings will I rejoice. 8 My whole being follows hard after You and clings closely to You; Your right hand upholds me.

WE have a BETTER COVENANT than David had! Remember, when YOU 'look upon the Lord in the sanctuary' remember that YOU are NOW the SANCTUARY! HE lives in YOU as a botn again believer! We are, of all people, MOST BLESSED! Encourage yourself in the Lord today and every day! Here, to help you with that, is Hillsong with "Like Incense (Sometimes By Step)":

Shalom in Him!