Monday, May 25, 2020

Shalom,

I was very blessed today, as usual, by our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan being SO timely! Psalm 144:102:
Blessed be the Lord, my Rock and my keen and firm Strength, Who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight— My Steadfast Love and my Fortress, my High Tower and my Deliverer, my Shield and He in Whom I trust and take refuge, Who subdues my people under me.

Notice that our God is the One Who teaches and trains us in  WARFARE! This warfare is not against flesh and blood, although most of the things that come against us in this life come THROUGH people. But we are REALLY warring with the enemy, the devil, and his minions who try to hurt GOD through the ones that He loves! US! When we use the weapons of OUR warfare, the Word of GOD, the Blood of JESUS and the Name of JESUS, the Spirit of God directs our 'battle weapons' for direct hits on the enemy! He is forced to flee and to return seven fold what he has stolen from us (Proverbs 6:31)! Psalm 144:6-8 shows us how the Lord deals with the enemy!
Cast forth lightning and scatter [my enemies]; send out Your arrows and embarrass and frustrate them. Stretch forth Your hand from above; rescue me and deliver me out of great waters, from the hands of hostile aliens (tribes around us) Whose mouths speak deceit and whose right hands are right hands [raised in taking] fraudulent oaths.

We are certainly living in a time when our enemy is causing many to rise up against us in just that way! But through our God, we shall be victorious! Remember to stay steadfast in prayer, in praise and worship, in study and meditation in the Word and in intimate fellowship with GOD! THAT keeps us in position to receive the deliverance that only GOD can bring! Then we can say that verse 15 applies to us!

15 Happy and blessed are the people who are in such a case; yes, happy (blessed, fortunate, prosperous, to be envied) are the people whose God is the Lord!

Then in John 4:14 we see this wonderful promise to those who belong to JESUS!

14 But whoever takes a drink of the water that I will give him shall never, no never, be thirsty any more. But the water that I will give him shall become a spring of water welling up (flowing, bubbling) [continually] within him unto (into, for) eternal life.

AMEN! This Bible plan reading today simply MADE my day! That and being so extremely grateful and thankful for the freedom that we have in the United States of America to worship God, serve Him and tell of His wondrous works! All because of those who have given their lives to protect and defend what GOD in His greatness has given us! We are, of all people, MOST BLESSED! Here to help you celebrate those blessings is Hillsong Worship with "See The Light":



Shalom in Him!