Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Shalom,

Today's "Faith Food" by Kenneth E. Hagin is very important to know when it comes to praying for other people! 

Your Desires

"Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them" (Mark 11:24).

"...What things soever ye desire...." No, not what things soever your grandpa desires. Not what things soever your aunt desires. Not what things soever your husband desires. Not what things soever your wife desires.

You can get your desires. However, if what you desire is not what someone else desires, you won't be able to push your desires off on them. Why? Because when someone else is involved, their will comes into play on the situation.

Your faith will always work for you in your own life. And sometimes - not always - you can make your faith work for someone else.

Confession: My faith always works for me in my own life. By divine wisdom I will know when I can make my faith work for others.
AMEN! We can have what WE desire for ourselves and in our own life, but we cannot have what we desire for others unless they are in agreement! We would all do well to simply pray in the Spirit, which is PERFECT prayer, when it comes to the needs and desires of others! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Desert song":

Shalom in Him!